Best Ways to Leverage Video Marketing in 2020
Well! It’s not just about adding videos, it’s more than that.
The year 2020 is going to be one promising year, which will impact the digital industry in a much more coherent way.
- A vast proportion of 87% of video marketers use video content.
- More than 500 hours of videos are watched on Youtube each day. (https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2017/03/08/video-marketing-statistics)
The above statistics are amazing and can be a useful judgment for a firm, looking forward to leverage video marketing as a crucial asset for the firm’s branding.
Here are some of the intriguing different types of video strategies that the firm can use:
- Problem solver: Videos that could provide a solution regarding a particular problem through helping content. It’s an effective way of building relationships and engagement with the target audience.
- Informative Videos: Videos that demonstrate the use of a particular product along with showing what particular sets of challenges the product it solving? This video category can also be used to inform the targeted audience about the launch of a new product.
- Storytelling videos: Videos are more engaging when it narrates a storyline. Visuals, people, text, graphics make more impact on the audience and builds trust. It is an important way to connect with your audience emotionally.
- Situational videos: In this type of video customers are put into a certain situation and asked what would they do if they face a particular type of situation?
Now, let’s talk about the Trending Video Assets which have received the highest engagement in the last few years:
- Videos related to trending topics: News and information related to trending topics are hot. This kind of videos shared on social media platforms frequently generates more engagement.
- Stories that evoke emotion: To convert a lead into a potential customer it is quite mandatory to connect him emotionally with the video. Emotions are the most crucial element to grip a human’s attention.
- Tutorial videos: Videos demonstrating or teaching certain skills are quite popular. These kinds of videos are helping the target audience to learn something new and also help in improving their skills.
So, what to wait for now? Let’s try to experiment with the above-mentioned video strategies and let's cater to your respective audience in a much more enhancing manner.